Amazing Creations

DNA Deoxyribonucleic Acid

 DNA can be compared to a blueprint; it contains the information to construct components of cells such as proteins and regulates the expression of genetic information.  It is a long polymer of units called nucleotides that are held together with phosphate groups and sugars (not sucrose).

 

 All life that is cellular and some viruses contain DNA.  It is an extremely complicated structure that carries the instructions for reproduction, growth, development and functions for all life!

 

 All of the DNA in the human body if unraveled would reach to the sun and back to the earth 300 times!  A length of DNA is called a gene.  Humans have about 20,000 – 30,000 genes and that accounts for only 3% of our DNA.  The other 97% has not been decisively figured out.

 

 RNA-ribonucleic acid is similar to DNA but has very different roles.

Flagellum

 This is a structure that is part of certain bacterial and eukaryotic cells.  It is an organelle of locomotion in the cells of some living organisms.  Put another way it is a complex biological rotary motor that allows a cell to move around.  View the COMPLEX structure of a flagellum and understand that if one part of the structure changes it does not work.  It could not have evolved!  View a short You Tube video click here.  Here is a link that shows a diagram.  One more link about the flagellum that is the source of the linked diagram can be found here.

Mitochondria

 The mitochondria are rod shaped organelles that are the POWER GENERATORS of each and every cell!  They convert oxygen and nutrients into adenosine triphosphate (ATP).  ATP powers the cells metabolic activities.  The mitochondria has not changed, it has not evolved in ANY way.  If there is one change in this MIRACLE STRUCTURE it DOESN’T work!  For more and expanded information: Go here Biology of Mitochondria

The Human Body

 The human body is an amazing creation.  It is very complex and it has the ability to heal, rebuild cells that are continually dying, fight infections, digest and assimilate nutrition and many other processes.

 

 It has organs to purify, hormones and enzymes to digest the food that is consumed.  Then it takes that nutrition and assimilates into all the cells of the body.  It has systems to eliminate the metabolic waste products from the functions that are performed.  Waste products are eliminated through the lungs, skin, urinary system and gastrointestinal system.

The Human Brain

 It is not believable that life on this planet began with a "Big Bang".  The complexities of the human body and the human brain could not of happened by accident.

 The brain has a HUNDRED BILLION nerve cells and a HUNDRED TRILLION nerve connections!

 Your diet is extremely important for your brain health!

 Here are 4 sites that give facts, functions and some anatomy of the brain:

 20 Fun and Fascination Human Brain Facts

 7 Weird But True Facts

 25 Amazing Facts

 Human Brain Facts Functions and Anatomy

 Here is a video that is about 30 minutes long that tells you how to Boost Your Brain Health

The Seed

 The seed has to be one of the most amazing creations.  Little seeds that can grow into huge trees such as apple trees, a cherry seed into a cherry tree and on and on.  The point is that seeds are, for the most part, very small and they grow into fruits, vegetables, trees, herbs, spices and on and on.  When the plant or tree grows it produces more seeds so there is never a shortage and you can grow more fruit, trees, vegetables; you never run out.  Do you believe this magic that is in a seed happened by accident?  Was it a result of some BIG BANG in Space?  That does not make sense.

The Sun

 How long has it been glowing, radiating light and heat?  What keeps it burning (fuel source)?  Does it use oxygen?  Is there oxygen in space?  Without it life on earth would cease to exist.  Its diameter is 109 TIMES the diameter of the Earth!  The Sun is 75% hydrogen and the rest is mostly Helium.  There are smaller quantities of oxygen, carbon, neon and iron.

Water

 Who could ever imagine that hydrogen and oxygen would form what we know as water.  They are both "gases"!  Just 2 atoms of hydrogen and 1 atom of oxygen forms what we know as WATER.  Every human is over 50% water (this figure varies depending on the individual – however - everyone is over 50%).  Every chemical process in the body must be in a solution.  When you smell something it is in a solution.  Your blood cells are suspended in Blood Plasma.  The Plasma is 55% of blood fluid and is about 92% water!  Are you so delusional that you think that this was an accident from the “Big Bang”?

 There are two ways to be fooled...

One is to believe what isn't true;

The other is to refuse to accept what is true!  

Soren Kierkegaard  1813-1855

TRUTH is ABSOLUTE

 

It DOES NOT

CHANGE!

© 2018 by Time-4-Truth